Join our recruiting team at our corporate headquarters in Overland Park! Recruiting experience is NOT required. Just a great attitude, an open-mind, and a passion for the hospitality industry.
Horizon Hospitality is continually recognized as the premier nationwide Executive Search Firm for the Restaurants, Hotels, Resorts & Country Clubs. Our firm is comprised of top performers who have left hospitality organizations to improve their earnings, quality of life and job satisfaction.
Why should YOU consider a career with Horizon Hospitality?
- 4.5 star rating on Glassdoor – our team members LOVE working at our firm
- We are the NUMBER ONE firm in our niche
- Tenured and experienced recruiters with much lower than average turnover
- A comprehensive 6-week training program with on-going training and development
- Access to a broader range of the best technology compared to other recruiting firms
- Entrepreneurial leadership style – career growth based upon personal performance
- Growth mindset where employees enjoy a startup atmosphere in a well-established firm
- We just celebrated the best year in our storied 20-year history
- We are part of the 9th Largest Search Firm in the World (Sanford Rose Associates, International) – our resources are unmatched
What you will be doing:
- Developing recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified candidates.
- Using various recruiting tools – including cold calling, emails, social media, and job boards
- Attracting, screening, guiding and placing professionals with exciting companies nationwide
- Providing consistent communication and career guidance to candidates
Compensation and Benefits:
- 1st year expected income $45K-55k (base salary and commissions)
- Top performers $60K+ in year one and $80k+* in year two and $100k+*in year three
- Healthcare and 401K plans
- Nights, weekends, and holidays off
- Incentive trips to places like Costa Rica, Punta Cana, and Playa Del Carmen for top producers
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- 2+ years of hospitality supervisory experience
- Experience in interviewing and/or hiring employees
- Excellent business acumen along with strong written and oral communication skills
- Tenacious personality strives to stop at nothing to achieve goals
- Strong desire to learn and excel in your career
To learn more about Horizon Hospitality, visit http://www.horizonhospitality.com and then apply through this posting.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year