Popcorn is seeking a data analyst and strategist intern for college or course credit to join our rapidly growing technology app. This internship will deal with multiple aspects of business including data analysis and product/positioning strategy. This position will provide great hands-on experience to further their career through hands-on business experiences and invaluable insights on what it is like to work in a mission-driven, high-growth tech startup.
Popcorn is a video messaging app designed to make work chats more fun & personable with bite-size video messages "pops".
With top-tiered investors like General Catalyst and Dream Machine and a founding team of successful serial entrepreneurs- this is an opportunity unlike any other college internship that will allow you to build the future of work with an amazing team.
As such, we are excited to bring on new talent that truly is as ambitious & relentless about our mission, vision, and team as we are. We at Popcorn are most passionate about our people- and we are committed to your growth and success as part of our team : )
Please kindly follow this link onpopcorn.com to learn more about Popcorn to see if we would be a good fit for you - and read below to see if you would be a good fit for us!
- Data Analysis – Manage and present ongoing data reports from our multiple data sources: Mixpanel, app center, Apple iTunes Connect, and marketing initiatives.
- Strategy – Make strategy suggestions that reflect the insights from the most up-to-date data and user feedback.
General record-keeping and organization
If you wish to be involved in other facets of the company we are willing to make arrangements.
- Experience with data analytic platforms.
- You understand the elements of what it takes to create a weekly data report.
- You are genuinely interested in this position because you believe in the mission, vision, and team. You understand that no day at a startup (even if part-time!) is ever the same, and you are excited to grow and learn with us, and go on this journey with us!
- You have a growth mindset.
- You bring your energy and enthusiasm to the job. As you will be working with a team and serving as a part of the Popcorn team, you have the confidence to speak about why you joined this internship opportunity compared to the many others out there.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Pay: $1.00 per hour
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Data analytics: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote