Wayne Akers Ford is an evolving company that is built on the principles of integrity, customer service, personalization and treating everyone equally.If you are a passionate person with a love for people, customer service,and the ambition to excel in a professional environment, a position as a Product Specialist is perfect for you!
About Wayne Akers Ford:
Wayne Akers Ford has been in business since 1955 and is family owned and operated. Wayne Akers Ford is the first Generation Y millennial automotive store in the world with the largest inventory of new and pre-owned vehicles. At Wayne Akers Ford we combine information through innovation, state-of- the-art technology, humanitarian efforts and local art programs. Our store is a green eco-friendly interactive store that is digital with paperless deliveries, touch screen kiosks and more. Our team works in an encouraging, diverse and fun environment that cultivates a work and life balance. This positive work environment provides an exceedingly sensational customer experience, and is a big part of why 99% of our guests and customers would refer us to their friends, loved ones and family.
State-of- the-art Training:
We appreciate individuals without experience that may be “green”. You’ll enjoy state-of- the-art training with your own personal Leader of the Sales Platform, who is committed to your success. Our state-of- the-art training is integrated with technology, encourages development and allows us to grow and evolve as a team.
Career Development and Salary:
Wayne Akers Ford Associates have many career opportunities for growth.Our incentive programs offer the possibility for additional earnings and perks! There is training pay, full benefits, flexible schedule, minimum commission starting at $200 and monthly bonuses up to $2,500.
Wayne Akers Ford Product Specialists responsibilities include:
– Providing excellent customer service throughout the customer’s entire experience in sales and service.
– Communicating effectively both in-person, text, email and over the phone to discover the customer’s wants and needs. Gathering appropriate information to guide your customers to the appropriate next step based on their situation.
– Serving as an ambassador for Wayne Akers Ford by sharing what makes us special and integrating customers with our “Information Through Innovation” platform.
– Navigating and integrating with provided “Knowledge Sessions” as selling tools and also must become a Ford certified product specialist.
– Facilitating steps of the sale, such as working with the concierge platform and valet platform, the vehicle appraisal process, taking vehicle test-drives, accurate paperwork and submitting finance applications.
– Maintaining product knowledge of Ford products and appropriately recommending them to customers.
– Building and maintaining strong relationships with customers and demonstrating excellent and cooperative teamwork.