Community Options, Inc. is a national non-profit agency providing services to individuals with disabilities in 11 states.
The Talent Scout/Recruiter based in Nashville, TN will support the recruitment of Direct Support Professionals (DSP). This entry-level position may require travel to our various locations. The Talent Scout partners closely with Management to source, recruit, and hire DSP's. This position requires the ability to travel and provide support to our regional offices.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field required.
- 2+ years of work experience in recruiting, sales, or marketing related field.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Develop sourcing strategies to attract direct support professionals to provide support to individuals with disabilities.
- Manage applicant tracking system--source, interview, and refer DSP's.
- Create strong relationships within the community.
- Participate in local staff recruitment efforts in coordination with managers
- Attend job fairs, community events and other venues to attract direct support professionals.
- Engage and establish partnerships with local community organizations and educational institutions to enlist others to the agency's mission.
- Partner with National Recruiter and Executive Director(s) to create and outline appropriate recruiting and advertising options tailored to meet the region's specific needs.
We offer a competitive benefits packageincluding: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance Options, Generous Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Tuition Reimbursement, 403b with Employer Match, and more!
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time