The Role: Director & Senior Full Stack Hybris Developer
Can be located in either Monterey, CA or Shelton, CT
Excelligence Learning Corporation is looking for a Director & Senior Full Stack Hybris Developer to join our Supplies Division team. Opportunity to work on challenging projects to provide world-class solutions to our leading e-commerce websites. Our flagship site, discountschoolsupply.com, was named by Newsweek as the highest rated online store in early education in the USA for 2020.
- Lead the development and support a best in class e-commerce websites. Work closely with multiple IT, vendor and business teams for building compelling user experiences and interfaces for eCommerce websites that renders unique user experience in Desktop, Tablet and Mobile devices.
- Develop high quality code that meets business objectives, quality standards and secure web development guidelines.
- Develop and conduct system/unit test plans including user acceptance test planning and execution.
- Participate in discussion and development of implementation schedules, system implementation planning and execution.
- Deliver project objectives within specified time frame parameters and defined requirements.
- Actively work on providing Business as Usual support of SAP Hybris within the corporation which involves break fixes and change requests.
- Keeps current with technology trends and their impact to the organization
- Working experience with the eCommerce development process in an agile environment
- Strong knowledge and experience with integrations to back-end systems
- Must have good understanding of the full SAP Hybris stack including the MVC architecture and integration best practices
- Ability to come up with accurate development estimates based on high-level business and/or technical requirements
- Ability to lead and mentor teams of onshore and offshore engineers working on eCommerce solutions
- 7+ years of experience in developing websites utilizing Java
- 2+ years of experience with SAP Hybris, ideally holding a leadership role on at least 2 full scale SAP Hybris projects
- Knowledge of enterprise database systems
- Experience cloud-based deployment models
- Excellent communication skills
Monterey, CA or Shelton, CT
Job Type: Full-time
- Technology Management: 7 years (Preferred)
- management: 7 years (Preferred)
- Java: 7 years (Required)
- Hybris: 7 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan