Medical Review Support organization paying from $100 to $300 an hour depending on specialty.
Title: Medical Review, Physician- Hematology- Oncology ( Adult)
Employment: Direct 1099 Hourly
Part-time: minimal must be available 6 hrs per week
We do value peers who are dependable, available, responsive, have high quality. They are naturally rewarded with more cases.
Credentialing typically takes a few days. Training can take between 2 weeks or longer depending on the availability of cases and peers.
We are seeking a Physician, Hematology-Oncology ( Adult) to apply their medical knowledge and expertise in a flexible, remote-work setting. This opportunity is also a great way to stay current and keep up on advances in your specialty. This is a remote work opportunity from your office or home setting. Applicants must be located in the U.S.
- Must have ABMS certification
- Must be in Active Practice (at least 8 hours per week )
- Must have at least 5 years post-residency experience
- Current active and unrestricted (without sanctions) State Medical License
- Strong writing skills, computer literacy, including word processing, web applications, and email
- Must type at least 30-40 words per minute – accurately
- Ability to read and analyze medical information, including criteria based medical charts, UR nursing notes, and clinical criteria
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to provide objective, first-level determinations
- Commitment to high-quality work
- Electronic medical records experience helpful
- Access to high-speed internet connection
Established over 20 years ago, this Medical Review Support organization offers comprehensive tools and services to a wide range of healthcare participants including independent physicians, medical groups, hospitals, ambulatory centers, clinic networks, health plans, and payers. Working with an outstanding team of Medical Review professionals.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $100.00 - $300.00 per hour
- Are you in Active Practice at least 8 hours a week
- Post residency: 5 years (Preferred)
- active unrestricted State Medical License (Preferred)
- Must have ABMS certification (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote