This candidate will provide Customer Solutions Desk support for a dynamic and operational environment supporting the Cloud based repositories. These repositories are used by thousands of Intelligence Community users so the candidate should have experience resolving end user help desk tickets, escalating issues to developers, reviewing system logs for errors, responding to user tickets requesting new features or complaints about performance, and educating users and other help desks on system operations. The candidate will also need to feel comfortable working in a high tempo mission environment where requirements change on a daily basis due to operational and world events.
- Required - At least one (1) year experience managing and monitoring large Hadoop clusters (>200 nodes).
- Required – At least two (2) years experience writing software scripts using scripting languages such as Perl, Python, or Ruby for software automation.
- Required - At least two (2) years experience in the implementation and technical support of multi-platform, multi-system networks, including those composed of CISCO and UNIX or LINUX-based hardware platforms, to encompass diagnosing network performance shortcomings and designing and implementing performance improvements.
- Required - At least two (2) years experience implementing network solutions for complex, high performance systems composed of UNIX or LINUX-based hardware platforms.
- Required - Demonstrated the ability to work with OpenSource (NoSQL) products that support highly distributed, massively parallel computation needs such as Hbase, CloudBase/Acumulo, Big Table, etc.
- Required - Demonstrated work experience with the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS).
- Required – Hadoop/Cloud Developer Certification or comparable Cloud System/Service Certification. Six (6) months experience administering or implementing Cloud technology will be accepted as substitution for certification.
- Desired - Demonstrated knowledge of analytical needs and requirements, query syntax, data flows, and traffic manipulation.
- Desired - Technical experience and knowledge of peer-to-peer distributed storage networks, peer-to-peer routing and application messaging frameworks.
- Desired - Significant experience provisioning and sustaining network infrastructures and have experience developing, operating, and managing networks required to operate in a secure PKI, IPSEC, or VPN enabled environment.
A degree in Communications, Computer Science, Mathematics, Accounting, Information Systems, Program Management, or similar degree will be considered as a technical field.
TS/SCI with Poly
BrainTrust is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, age, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability.