Imperial Transportation Services, Inc is seeking park-time and full time valet attendants to work at several locations in Southwest Houston. Imperial Transportation Services seeks to build teams whose goal it is to work together, greet everyone with open arms, fill needs when they see it without being asked, provide a warm welcome, and work at the top of their game.
Option A: Event Valet
Option B: M, W, F: 12pm-8:30pm (25.5 hours) Sharpstown Area
Option C: M-W 8am-3pm (21 hours) Sharpstown Area
Option D: Sat/Sun 2pm-10pm (16 hours) SW Houston
Option E: Mon, T 2pm-10 pm ( 16 hours) SW Houston
Option F: W, Th 2pm-10pm (16 hours) SW Houston
Option G: W, Th 10am-5pm ( 14 hours) SW Houston
Option H: M, W, F 7am-3pm (24 hours) Alief Area
Option I: T, Th 7am-3pm (16 hours) Alief Area
Option J: M, W, F 10am-6pm (24 hours) River Oaks Area
Option K: T, Th 10am-6pm (16 hours) River Oaks Area
Option L: Sat/Sun 10am-6pm (16 hours) River Oaks Area
In order to achieve our team goals we require that applicants:
1. Must be at least 20 years of age.
2. Must have a High School Degree or GED.
3. Must speak English.
4. Must be authorized to work in the United States.
5. Must be willing to undergo a background check and drug test.
6. Hold a valid driver’s license and can pass a background check and a drug test.
7. Candidates must have strong and customer service experience, flexible schedules and want to go above and beyond to meet client needs.
8. Candidates have an outgoing and warm personality.
9. Candidates are RELIABLE and have exemplary references demonstrating their reliability and follow-through.
8. Candidates must be available to work weekends, inside and outside, and can tolerate working in Houston weather conditions.
9. Must have reliable transportation and a smart phone to use for work.
10. Experience with valet or transportation is a plus.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $10.00 to $11.00 /hour