Who We Are
Zero To Ten is a corporate coaching and leadership training company that is building next generation coaching. We do this through corporate training and a SaaS solution that helps companies build a Coaching Community. We are an early stage startup that has been funded by Roger Connors a leader in the coaching and training space.
Why You'll Love Working Here
We are early stage, building our offering and plan to go to market in April. Through our connections and past relationships we are already in discussions with small to fortune 500 companies about our offering.
Job you will do
Typical Day in the Life
This role is heavily focused on development.
- Work with the partner team to build sprint schedules to execute on the product roadmap.
- Manage and check code of a 2 person development team in the Ukraine
- Hands on coding for the Coaching Community™ service.
- Manage the UI/UX
- Participate in every aspect of the development lifecycle including sales engineering, requirements gathering, solution architecture, development, testing and deployment
- Acts as Incident Manager for client-facing issues
- Undertake analysis of user and business requirements, with particular regard to their impact on existing systems and environments and produce an appropriate business and/or system design.
- Analyze the impact of change, anticipates possible problems, and develops plan to prevent them.
- Speak knowledgeably of relevant Software Engineering processes and management during client discussions.
- Estimate maintenance costs that are realistic, based on effort required, value delivered, and client's expectations.
- Settle small and large complex problems and in doing so, strengthens the relationship with the client.
- Recognize when alternative perspectives are required and facilitates appropriate meetings.
Who You Are
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience
- You are proficient in Ruby on Rails, React-JS using Redux, JQuery, ERB, Postgres and Heroku
- RSPEC for testing
- You have experience with Devise, Carrierwave, JQuery-Rails, Pundit, Administrate, Chron-jobs.
- You have experience with all aspects of SaaS development including, but not limited to, gathering requirements, designing the future state solution, the development of objects related to their process scope, as well as supporting testing and post implementation support
- You have the ability to demonstrate clear understanding of industry standard Enterprise Architecture frameworks and are able to establish the right fit for Zero To Ten.
- You have experience with system design, configuration, customization, integration, testing and support
- You have knowledge of integration points and the order in which these must be executed
- You have experience with large Agile project implementations.
- You have experience in Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Technical Solution Design, Change Management and Continuous (Service) Improvement.
Job Type: Full-time