If you are passionate about making a difference in the work you do, being recognized for your talent and expertise in managing complex and challenging analytical/data reporting portfolio problems while contributing to the success of key strategic initiatives, consider growing your career with a Fortune 10 healthcare leader! Would you like to drive end to end process on manufacturer reporting portfolio management?
As a member of the CVS Enterprise Analytics organization you will be responsible for the portfolio management of Specialty Manufacturer reporting.
Essential Job Functions:
- Leverage end to end process management experience to be able to manage the complex data and reporting process across large cross functional teams from requirements through deployment.
- Utilize strong data management and BI reporting experience in managing large scale data and reporting solutions and portfolio management experience in managing large number of concurrent data and reporting projects.
- Manage a highly skilled team including talent review and talent development with your leadership expertise.
- Collaborate with other organizations across the enterprise, including IT, Trade, Specialty Operations and Clinical team.
- Possess organizational design, strategy, and project leadership to drive the portfolio management.
To be considered for this new opportunity on our Enterprise Analytics team, minimum of 8 years of relevant experience. Educational background may serve as a substitute for part or all of the length of relevant employment requirement. In addition, you will need to have the skills to:
- Manage portfolio of projects across the department and IT. Coaches others on analytical project management.
- Be the decision maker for defined portfolio to ensure on-budget/on-time delivery. Provide visibility into portfolio through steering committee presentations and EA reporting suite.
- Provide visibility into the project through exceptional documentation and executive/steering committee updates.
- Possess a deep understanding of how the organization can implement technology to optimize data management workflows and streamline analytic processes. Develops processes, tools and governance to effectively harness and manage enterprise data assets. Interprets and defines complex business problems into technical solutions. Acts as business owner of specific data domain(s).
- Working knowledge of health care industry products/services and operations; Maintain effective working relationships with a variety of internal and external partners.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills, including developing and presenting strategic plans and presentations to executive and technical audiences with the goal of obtaining feedback and alignment on project goals and delivery strategies
- Understanding of healthcare and Specialty business processes, experience in organization design and structure or change management, proven ability to develop innovative analytic approaches leveraging all available internal and external data sources; Requires exceptional judgment, discretion and confidentiality
- Hands on experience in data warehouse, working with database technologies, including Teradata, Oracle, SQL / NoSQL platforms, visualization applications such as Microstrategy or Tableau
- Advanced understanding in the health insurance business
- Advanced experience in analytics, which may include data engineering, data science, or strategic reporting
- Experience with Data Management, Business Intelligence, Architecture, or Data Analytics including working knowledge of Big Data environments and Competency in major analytics software packages (e.g. Hadoop, Python, Spark etc. in Big data paradigms), Familiarity with writing SQL queries and working with databases
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field required, advanced degree MS/ PhD preferred. MBA is desirable.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.