Navia Benefit Solutions is looking for a Workforce Management Analyst to join our team! For over 28 years, we have supported clients throughout the US, from small start-ups to large enterprises with one mission “empower organizations to advocate for the health, well-being, and financial welfare of their employees”.
Candidate will serve as Workforce Management Analyst in a Contact Center environment responsible for all WFM tasks within the Customer Care department. Key responsibilities will include forecasting, scheduling and RTA (Schedule Adherence), as well as preparation of various reports and analytics.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Forecasting contact volume and staffing requirements
- Determining optimal work schedules and coordinates the effective scheduling of department meetings, training sessions, and vacations
- Prepares intraday reports on staff attendance.
- Reconciles attendance daily with employee timesheets against schedule and time in/time out reporting.
- Monitor daily call center performance and make adjustments to ensure that department response time and service goals are met
- Manages changes to scheduling to ensure adequate daily resource coverage.
- Communicate with management and operations team to ensure compliance with company standards.
- Maintain running report of attendance incidents.
- Build statistical models or adapt existing ones to meet Call Center requirements
- Optimize the use of department technology (primarily IVR, ACD and WFM platform) to improve Call Center efficiency and effectiveness
- Effectively interpret data related to internal and external customer needs
- Analyze PTO submissions and approve/deny based on their effect on operations.
- Monitor attendance and schedule adherence.
- Processes schedule trade requests for posted schedules
- Consult, advise and work with the call center management teams to produce high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Processes management requests for modifications of scheduling events (meetings/training, etc.).
- Use accuracy of schedule measurements for continuous improvement, including making recommendations to improve scheduling efficiency and team member satisfaction.
- Provides analytical support for special projects.
- Performs any other related duties as required or assigned.
What you’ll need to know:
- Expert knowledge of the following:
- Workforce Management Platforms, IVR functionally and experience with ACD technologies
- Business applications such as Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Project Management, Graphic design
- Virtualization and Storage; VMware, Hyper-V, Nimble Storage, VDI
What you’ll need to be successful:
- 2-5 Years experience in Workforce Management, preferably in contact centers with at least 50 employees.
- Bachelor degree preferred, or 3 plus years relevant work experience.
- Experience with Workforce Management software (forecasting, scheduling, schedule adherence, performance tracking, reporting)
- Proficient use of PC software applications (Access, Excel and PowerPoint). Ability to maintain databases, create complex spreadsheets, and import/export data between applications
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills, with emphasis on forecasting.
- Ability and willingness to learn new software applications.
- Skills in complex problem solving, judgment, critical thinking and decision making.
- Ability to be highly organized with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
- Ability to organize information and have attention to detail and accurately follow procedures.
- Ability to work alone with minimum supervision and with others in a team environment, occasionally under time pressure and on several tasks at the same time.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing with co-workers, management team, other Departments, and vendors
Job Type: Full-time
- Workforce Management: 2 years (Required)