California Casualty has been protecting our American Heroes for over 100 years. We provide top notch home and auto insurance products – and we believe in taking care of those who deserve it most: educators, firefighters, law enforcement, state troopers, and nurses. As a member of our team, you can take special pride in knowing that while you’re building a successful career, you’re also serving this dedicated group of people.
If you’re driven to succeed, energetic, and successful at generating high quality leads to build long term relationships, then you belong on the road with California Casualty! We are seeking a motivated, career-minded individual to help grow our business opportunities throughout San Jose and surrounding areas.
What’s in it for you?
- We’re family owned with 100+ years of stability
- We offer a competitive salary plus monthly bonus opportunities
- You get to work from home and you’ll have an average of 1-2 overnights per month.
- A company car or car allowance program is provided.
- All business related expenses are covered by California Casualty.
- No prior insurance experience is required.
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k + company match, vacation time, sick time, and personal days.
What you’ll be doing –
- You’ll travel extensively by car throughout your assigned territory, scheduling your own appointments, distributing marketing materials and developing positive working relationships with important group contacts in order to generate high quality, sellable leads.
- Making small and large group presentations are a regular part of your day; so is resolving customer and account issues to maintain customer confidence.
- We’ll rely on you to use your analytical skills to make sure that you’re referring the highest quality business to our sales representatives.
- Treat it like it’s your own business and take charge of your career!
About you –
- The professional we’re looking for has it all – at least 2 years of proven success in sales or marketing, experience managing a territory, and top notch time management skills.
- You also have integrity, a desire to help others, and a strong passion to exceed goals and achieve at a high level.
- Having strong computer skills and the ability to multitask easily will also be extremely important.
- A property and casualty insurance license would be an asset, but is not required.
Starting annualized salary: $74,900+ (can increase depending on experience).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $74,900.00 /year