- Microsoft Word
- Adobe Photoshop
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe Illustrator
Cashmere Agency is a lifestyle marketing collective comprised of creative minds from the worlds of entertainment, advertising and new media. We build authentic campaigns, pieced together by a creative mix of marketing and public relations strategies, that resonate with today's ever-evolving audience. Our client base includes a number of tv networks, motion picture studios, major recording artists, tech companies, and top-tier brands.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic, cutting edge art director / senior designer who will push our creative team to a new level. We are looking for a leader who has experience with ideation and the pitch process, along with creating presentations, assets for social, illustrations, motion graphics, etc. with a strong passion for music, entertainment, and pop culture. Among your responsibilities will be concepting and ideation, pitch decks, social assets, and helping oversee the creative execution of our campaigns.
As a member of the Creative team, you will work with the entire staff, including Accounts, Social, PR, and Business Development, as well as execute project-based creative strategies for clients. The ideal candidate must have a fast turnaround on projects and be able to excel under tight deadlines.
This is a great opportunity to work with an innovative, growing company with entertainment industry veterans, and build your portfolio with quality work for big name clients. This person will have the opportunity to work on projects with some of our high-profile clients in the entertainment industry, as well as Fortune 500 brands in technology, apparel, and consumer products.
- Must be a bright, articulate, self-starter who can take initiative and bring new ideas to the table
- Must be able to help lead a team of graphic designers
- Must have a strong art direction and graphic design background
- Professional, efficient, organized, detail-oriented, have excellent follow-through, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Have the ability to work independently and collaboratively and to successfully manage concurrent and competing projects
- You will be expected to adhere to a high level of confidentiality
- 3-5 years agency experience focused on brands and entertainment-based clients
- Bachelor's degree required
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Premier is a plus, but not required
- Must know Google Suite + Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Word, Excel)
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus