Design and write control systems software for equipment.
- Provide assistance in the creation, development and maintenance of Commissioning and
- Provide support for the implementation, execution, start-up, field support and
troubleshooting of NOV Control systems and tools.
- Develop and de-bug Control System Software and Operator control interfaces prior to project
or product release.
- Train customers, and Field Service Technicians, on scope of equipment operation,
troubleshooting and problem diagnostics.
- Provide support for commissioning operations as required.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot associated hardware.
- Provide as required valid, clear and concise reporting on all verification and testing of
software and associated systems during development and in the field.
- Perform other work related tasks as assigned.
- Comply with all NOV Company and HSE policies and procedures.
Manage development and deliveries using agile methods
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS·
B.S. Electrical Engineering or B.S. Computer Engineering
5+ years experience preferred