CBRE Heery seeks a Project Management Summer Intern for a large school construction program in Portland, OR.
The Intern will work with an experienced project management team on large, complex construction projects (over $15m) for a public clients.
- Conduct company, property and industry-specific research
- Manage and update prospects in an internal tracking database
- Assist in developing and preparing marketing and presentation materials
- Track local and regional activity, e.g., economy, employment statistics, major company activity, industry trends and demographics that affect the local real estate market
- Contribute to special projects in support of business development
- Provide ongoing support with current deals, including market surveys, proposal reviews and summaries, lease reviews, financial analysis
The internship is designed for results-oriented candidates with a strong academic background, preferably in business or real estate. Applicants should be self-motivated, creative, disciplined and exhibit a demonstrated interest in the commercial real estate industry.
- Current college junior, senior, or graduate level student
- Possesses the desire to work in the commercial real estate industry
- Experience with MS Office with preferred experience in Salesforce and Tableau
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to network and develop strong relationships
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
Studying construction management, engineering, architecture, or related subject with a desire to learn about construction/project management.
Work duration from June until August.