Do you have a keen eye for detail, take pride in your work, and enjoy creating with your hands? Britta Ambauen is on the search for superstar remote jewelry production workers to join our expanding team.
Founded in 2009 and based in Seattle, Britta Ambauen Jewelry strives to empower people by creating designs that serve as a reminder to Honor Yourself. We are looking to expand our vibrant community of makers across the country.
This position requires an intermediate proficiency in jewelry making, the ability to learn quickly, and the confidence to work autonomously. We work hard, have fun, and take pride in our creations. If you think you'd be a good fit for our team, we'd love to hear from you.
Position: Remote Jewelry Production Artist
Compensation: $18-22/hr hourly to start, per-piece pay structure after training period
Employment type: Part-time contract
- 5+ years of professional jewelry-making experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in a variety of skills including but not limited to: silk knotting, jump ring assembly, wire work, metal forming, casting clean up, soldering, hammer finishing, and bezel setting
- An eye for detail and ability to produce consistent designs
- Experience with assembly-line production
- Familiarity working in a small business environment
- Commitment to self-care, and confident communication skills
- Dedicated studio space in your own home, or regular access to studio space and tools
- This is a 100% remote position but you must be based within the United States
- This is a contract position, with a per-piece pay structure. There will be an initial training period with hourly rate to establish that the role is a good fit for both parties.
- You must have dedicated studio space in your own home, or regular access to studio space. This is an ideal part-time opportunity for someone who is looking to supplement their own jewelry practice.
- We will provide all raw materials and certain tools for specific designs, but access to foundational jewelry tools is necessary (for some designs you will need your own flex-shaft, rotary tumbler, and soldering set-up).
Please review the description carefully. If you think you are a good candidate, please send include the following information with your application:
- Tell us a bit about yourself and why you think you'd be a good fit for our company
- Describe your jewelry making skills and experience.
- Let us know your anticipated availability.
- Attach a resume with relevant work experience and portfolio of most recent work.
- Please include two to three professional references.
To learn more about our brand, see our bio here: https://www.brittaambauen.com/story
Get a feel for our aesthetic here: https://www.instagram.com/britta.ambauen/
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- professional jewelry: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote