An Assistant Branch Manager oversees branch operations in conjunction with the Branch Manager and/or Bank Officers. An Assistant Branch Manager is responsible for leading, managing, and coaching a team of sales and service employees to meet and exceed sales goals, meet all operational objectives, and create an excellent customer experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Oversees operational processes and approves transactions and exceptions
• Ensures a positive and engaging experience for customers and employees
• Resolves escalated customer issues and complaints
• Ensures operations are compliant with regulations and internal policies
• Leads in-branch customer engagement and development to achieve product sales and growth
• Oversees higher level staff development including operations training, product knowledge, customer service, etc.
• Oversees branch security and safety, may include training other employees
• Opens and closes the bank, consistent with security policy
• Operates the branch in absence of officers and branch managers, when necessary and consistent with security policy
• Ensures proper branch coverage and scheduling
• Ensures professional development of all staff including Leads and supervisors
• Manages premises and facilities
• May provide primary management of location
• Works with branch officers to accomplish goals and objectives
• Prepares and conducts employee, Lead and supervisor reviews (including disciplinary notices)
• Oversees hiring and placement of staff
• Oversees management reporting and data tracking
• Assists in the promotion of market-wide initiatives
• All other duties as assigned based on branch/market needs
• Understands and complies with all provisions of the Safety in the Workplace policy
Supervises the work of a group of direct reports. Responsible for performance management and evaluations; hiring and staffing, scheduling. Enforces policies and procedures. Directs day-to-day work of employees, through supervision of lead staff or directly. Supervisory responsibilities may be limited to a specific shift or a portion of a function, facility or location. May assist with training and payroll.
• Depending on the size of the branch, supervises staff of two to several employees, which may include Supervisors, Loan staff, New Account Representatives, Tellers, etc.
Will Include Saturdays