We are not a big government contracting firm. We are different from every other government contracting shoppe you've ever talked with. We are a small, private sector company building a unique team. Our mission nurtures a fast paced environment filled with complex challenges. We have interesting customers with interesting problems to solve. The possibilities intrigue us.
Our solutions are focused on full spectrum cyber, data insights, technical operations, and training and tradecraft. Our experts and engineers have developed cyber security solutions for multiple phases of Cyberspace Operations. We created, developed and provided basic, intermediate, and advanced technical training programs for thousands of graduates coming from more than 25 different commands and organizations, as well as various Silicon Valley private organizations.
- Work location: Beautiful, high-tech, collaborative office-Herndon, Virginia. Just a short walk from the Metro Silver Line. Scooter sightings and cornhole games are common in the office!
- Workmates: The best in the business with decades of experience in their respective fields.You'll work alongside them and learn from each other. There are countless ways to expand your potential - Creative problem solvers get rewarded with more difficult problems to solve.
- Salary & Benefits: Market competitive and then some! Ask about WFW, Anita's burritos & the Nitro Cold Brew on tap! Choose your own stickers for your laptop and a succulent for your desk. We honor Flannel Fridays and yes, we actually celebrate National Paul Bunyan Day... who doesn't?
Who are we looking for?
- DSP Engineers, Software Developers, Computer Engineers
- Library Science & Researchers - Social Media
- Technical Testers for the RDT&E Team
If you are interested, apply here and now. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
- Full Time Paid Internships available each summer. (estimate: June 1-August 15)
- Part Time Paid Internships will be considered throughout the year.
On the application, let us know if you'll be stopping by our booth at one of the upcoming Career Fairs.
Security Clearance Requirements:
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements. U.S. Citizenship is required.
BlackHorse Solutions, Inc. is a veteran founded small business providing comprehensive cyber solutions to a wide mission set across the Intelligence, Defense, Federal, and Commercial communities. Our philosophy entails creating and leveraging technology combined with many years of security and intelligence expertise to deliver solutions that meet our customers’ business needs. BlackHorse Solutions offers industry-leading expertise and technology to enable your mission to be conducted in the digital domain of today and tomorrow.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. People seeking employment at BlackHorse Solutions, Inc. are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetics, physical or mental disability, or veteran status.
Thank you for your interest in working with the BlackHorse Team.