Progress Speech & Language Center (PSL) is expanding!
PSL has employment opportunities in our Anaheim office for a clinic-based Supervising Speech Language Pathologist (CCC-SLP). This position is best suited for a licensed Speech Language Pathologist that brings previous experience working with the birth to eighteen population and is comfortable working in an extremely independent environment.
Progress Speech & Language Center (PSL)is passionate and dedicated to serving children and their families to make progress towards a brighter future by helping a child thrive now through quality early intervention services while empowering our interdisciplinary therapeutic team to be their best thus maximizing our clients progress! If your professional experience, qualifications, and career goals align with everything detailed below, then we invite you to apply for this position.
HOURS: Flexible Scheduling - Part-time or Full-time
- Competitive wages and benefits are available
- Minimal paperwork
- Electronic SOAP Notes
- Flexible Schedules
- A person who possesses a Speech Pathology license and meets the educational requirements for accumulating the supervised experience required for certification.
- Two (2) years’ experience, preferred.
- Knowledge of Spanish, Korean, Vietnamese, or other languages is desirable.
Assists the physician or intermediate care provider in evaluating level of function, helps develop the plan of care and revise as necessary.
- Prepares clinical and progress notes.
- Advises and consults with the family and other agency personnel.
- Participates in in-service programs and presents in-service programs as assigned.
- Understands and adheres to established policies and procedures.
- Completes initial history and evaluation visit, submits treatment plans.
- Performs all skilled SLP services as ordered by physician/funding source.
- Writes reports to funding source regarding patient's progress.
- Instructs patients and parent/caregiver in home programs.
- Completes and submits standard assessments, reassessments, and transfers, discharges and any significant changes in condition in accordance with PSL policies.
- Completes a discharge summary upon completion of therapy services.
- Completes a recertification every 6 months if further treatment is to be continued.
- Instruction to patient/family in home program with documentation in session notes
- Prepares and submits patient evaluations, clinical and progress notes in a timely manner as outlined in Agency policy.
- Adheres to PSL standards and consistently interprets and accurately performs all assigned responsibilities.
- Maintains acceptable attendance status, per Company policy.
- Appearance is always within PSL standards; is clean and well groomed.
- Demonstrates effective time management skills through daily documentation and may require overtime.
- Demonstrates sound judgment, critical thinking and decision making.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $50.00 to $60.00 /hour
- Supervising SLPA: 1 year (Required)
- California SLP (Required)
- Any Additional Languages (Preferred)
Overtime often available: