Become a Driver Partner with Kyte! No car needed! Move around the city via scooter & earn up to *1000$ per week*
Join us! We are a young, fast-growing company based in downtown San Francisco.
As a driver partner with Kyte you are responsible for delivering and picking up rental cars in the city. You will enjoy flexible hours by setting your own schedule. You don’t need a motor vehicle for this job, rather you will use a scooter, skateboard or public transportation mix that you prefer to get to and from each trip where you will then deliver the cars where they are requested. Willingness to hustle to get to each trip is key. This is a fast-paced, active role with a huge amount of growth potential!
Why should you be our next Kyte Surfer?
- You don’t need a car! You can walk, scooter, skateboard, or use any other transportation mix that you prefer.
- You will enjoy a flexible schedule and have full control of the number of trips you take.
- You can earn up to $35/hour!
- You will be part of a young, fast-growing company based in downtown San Francisco where everyone’s feedback matters.
- It’s a great way to stay active and explore the city!
- You own a valid US driver’s license, with at least 2 years of driving experience in the US.
- You don’t have any major moving violations, such as DUIs or reckless driving, within the last seven years.
- You have no more than three minor moving violations in the past three years, such as speeding tickets or failure to obey traffic laws.
Please apply if you:
- Are legally authorized to work in the US.
- Are at least 25 years old.
- Feel comfortable moving around the city without a car.
- Have a positive attitude and enjoy customer facing interactions.
- Own a smartphone and are comfortable using it (we use Slack for all delivery and return procedures).
- Are willing to do a background check.
Job Type: Flexible Schedule/ Gig
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $16.00 to $35.00 /hour
- driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Day shift
- Night shift