Follow our company on LinkedIn to stay updated: https://www.linkedin.com/company/covetedsolutions
ROLE OVERVIEW AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the CHRO, the Vice President of HR Operations and HR Excellence has broad strategic, operational and administrative responsibility for our Human Resources shared services operations. This person will be responsible for operationalizing and maximizing the efficiency and effectiveness of the delivery of the future HR platform, as well as exploring the viability and timing of transferring other functional services for future growth. The current Regional HR Operations Leaders will report to this position. The Vice President of HR Operations and HR Excellence acts as a proactive agent of change and as such, is a champion of the new operating model and will research, lead and deploy best practices and provide strategic recommendations based on data analysis and incorporation of metrics to measure outcomes. This is a complex position that must provide services directly to internal customers as well as provide specialty services within HR, such as global payroll, employee relations, benefits administration, etc. This critical role ensures operations and deliverables meet or exceed organizational objectives, service levels and integrate as appropriate with other functional service centers. With a focus on efficiency and customer service, the overall objective is to provide exceptional support to the broader service delivery model we are developing.
Some of the specific measures:
- Identify and prioritize core HR processes, with intent to establish 80% viable global process solutions
- Develop and implement global HR policies, such as accelerated discipline, attendance, and performance improvement policies. Develop SME to consult (and escalate, if appropriate) on these policies.
- Lead initiative to evaluate current HRIS and systems globally and formulate plan for an improved and fully integrated global solution. Seek opportunity to automate above described processes, wherever possible, and solutions should be user intuitive and encourage self-service.
- Partner cross-functionally (e.g., with Finance, IT, Legal) to develop, operationalize and implement standard processes.
- Provide change management expertise to drive buy-in cross functionally within the organization.
- Build towards automated and dynamic HR enterprise-wide metrics
- HR Operations Service delivery effectiveness - i.e. business satisfaction with HR-delivered programs/processes, manager time per HR transaction, cycle time per HR transaction, speed of response to customer inquiries.
- Coordinate, review, negotiate and manage vendor relationships with third parties providing HRIS/HR system services across HR.
- Establish and deliver against Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Collaborate with COE Leads on programs, projects, and processes, including:
- Establishing, monitoring and ensuring accountability for all outsourced processing areas; engaging and working with an outsourced partner to maintain the control environment and identity process improvement opportunities.
- Resolve as many queries and requests as possible on a first touch basis, escalating to other areas as appropriate.
- Liaise with HRBPs and COEs to resolve employee/manager queries and requests.
- Maintain employee data; serve as single point of contact for relevant queries and requests.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE/QUALIFICATIONS LEADERSHIP & OTHER BEHAVIORAL REQUIREMENTS
- * Broad and critical thinking, with global perspective (including works council experience)
- Commitment to quality and a focus on solutions
- Curiosity, courage and willingness to challenge and take risks
- Desire and passion to lead and drive change, a visible agent of change
- Exceptional analytical skills with effective judgment and decision-making capabilities
- Executive presence, with ability to interact with, challenge, influence and establish personal credibility with senior management and other employees
- Deep project management experience with large, complex multi-stage implementations.
- * At least 10 years of HR experience in HR Operations and/or HRIS
- Experience leading significant transformation
- Previous experience with shared services implementation is required
- Global implementation and HRIS experience is required
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Internship, Contract
Pay: $75.00 - $100.00 per hour
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
- Bonus Pay
- Commission Pay
- Signing Bonus
Position will be 100% remote for the duration of the COVID-19 pandemic, but when offices are able to open again, relocation will be expected to company HQ.
- Management: 7 years (Required)
- Human Resources: 10 years (Required)
- Staffing/Recruiting: 5 years (Required)
Full Time Opportunity:
Typical start time:
Typical end time: