Expanding Wellness Clinic is Looking for a Community Outreach Coordinator in Lombard and Oak Brook
We are a well-established and growing wellness practice with an excellent reputation for over 13 years. You are a dynamic, energetic and a self-starter Community Outreach Director who will be managing media relations, internal and external public relations, and brand management. You will work collaboratively with the team to prepare and disseminate information and content regarding the Wellness Clinic through various channels to help maintain a favorable public image for the organization and its partners. You will help to design and implement strategies to reach our goals by engaging our most important audiences.
Your essential duties and responsibilities:
- Develop strategic communications and core messaging in the areas of branding, public relations, crisis management, corporate responsibility, marketing, and advertising.
- Maintain positive working relationship with local partners and businesses, and other relevant topics to promote the clinic’s services, programs, and personnel.
- Serve as a trusted advisor - communications best practices. Support C level executives and stakeholders in communication planning and execution.
- Oversee the writing of press releases, copy of marketing materials, reports, advertisements, and other related material.
- Collaborate with leadership during crisis management events and lead communication workflow.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure proper messaging of clinic’s beliefs and service offerings.
- Identify areas to improve social media presence and create metrics that improve traffic to these sites.
Experience and education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, or closely related field from an accredited college or university.
- 5 years of high level achievement in a marketing, public relations, branding and/or communication leadership role.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, coupled with high developed interpersonal skills.
- Proven success in developing and executing communication strategies for a large business, preferably in chiropractic, wellness, or health care professional services.
- Experience and expertise in crisis communications, issues management, public and media relations.
- Thorough understanding of branding principles and tactics through traditional and new media resources.
- Excellent project management skills, including the ability to lead, facilitate, influence, and organize.
We offer competitive pay, excellent benefits, and a positive, encouraging working environment.
Along with your resume, please submit a cover letter providing an example of how you brought marketing back to a simple level and a connection withconsumers instead of a process of marketing at them. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Part-time
- Project Management: 3 years (Required)
- Branding: 3 years (Required)