Position Level: Associate
Summary: The Application Developer is responsible for delivering software with quality using agile/scrum software development practices. MCS provides software consulting services primarily for medium to enterprise businesses and government entities. The application developer works closely with customers, so having excellent customer service and communication skills are required. Developers work in a team with other developers, quality assurance professionals, and project leaders. Project work will include both new projects, feature additions to existing projects, and security/defect fixes for projects in maintenance.
– PHP 5 / 7+
– HTML 5 / CSS
– MySQL / PDO
– 2+ years of professional work experience
– Experience developing with frameworks
– Familiar with CMS theme, plugin, extension development.
– Preferred experience with Craft CMS customization
– Familiar with using agile development practices
– Bachelor’s degree or better
– Must be able to work in the US without sponsorship
– Company Match Retirement Plan
– 3 Weeks PTO
– PPO Health Insurance Offered
Job Type: Full-time