Are you an all-around people person who enjoys problem solving? Are you looking for an exciting, fast-paced career at a NYC start-up?
Noom is a mobile health technology company creating programs with a human coach that tackle chronic and pre-chronic conditions. We're backed by RRE and other strong VCs, and have made the world's #1 top-grossing Android fitness app. We have a number of programs in our portfolio, including chronic and pre-chronic curriculums, and are building out our support team to sustain the new wave of growth for our startup. This is where you come in…
Our User Support Specialist will work with our growing Support Team, helping users use the app effectively and represent their wants/needs to the rest of our internal teams.
At Noom, we expect every user that reaches out to us to be treated as a member of the Noomily. Our clients entrust us with one of their most valuable assets (their health) which is why it’s so important to us that their experience be impeccable!
- Responding to customer-submitted email requests with TLC and in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot and be able to walk users through every step of the app
- Proactively learn latest product changes and be aware of bugs
- Communicate bugs to the appropriate internal stakeholder
- Must be available for 30 to 40 hours per week
Skills you need:
- Bilingual German
- Well-versed in German/DACH region culture
- Native German speaker is a PLUS
- Strong people skills
- Ability to learn quickly and think critically to solve user issues
- Must be able to handle large volume of tickets per day
- Pleasant, positive influence on others
- Excellent writing skills (think: thorough, organized)
- Fast typist
- Ability to work well in an open, collaborative team environment
- Ability to work in fast-paced ever-changing environment
- Experience working for a startup is a plus
- Technologically inclined, SQL understanding plus
- Keeps cool under pressure
- Detail oriented
- Takes initiative
- Hard worker
We are building the company we want to work for, and we can promise you a great environment where everyone is constantly learning and pushing each other.
Bitte sende uns eine kurze Begründung, warum du für diese Rolle gut geeignet bist.
This is a remote position with up to 40 hours per week.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $20.00 per hour