We are looking for 2 Organizational Specialists capable of conducting a gap analysis of training needs for a federal agency.
- Having a comprehensive understanding of and documenting the business and operational objectives to include roles and responsibilities, business functions, workflows, reports, and unique needs.
- Supporting business process gap analysis activities to identify specific business process improvements and potential systems/service enhancements.
- Identifying and resolving end-user issues or other support needs through email, phone, chat or on-site meetings.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports
- Assisting the team with pertinent communications as it relates to their business process, system updates, or other grants management news.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users
- Analyzes the business problem and facilitates the development of business requirements through discussions, workshops & interviews with business subject matter experts
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to other team members and management.
- Identifies underlying business issues arising from investigations into the high-level business requirements and identifies potential changes to requirements to address these
- Documents business requirements including translation into detailed functional specifications
- Knowledge of best practices and up-to-date industry standards and ideas for Business Analysis.
- An MBA with abackground in Healthcare or HR.
- Comfortable working at a rapid pace with changing priorities
- 5+ years of experience in gathering and documenting requirements.
- 3+ years of business process modeling experience.
- 3+ years experience with Gap Analysis
- Experience with formal project management practices, problem management and change control.
- Proficient experience working with Microsoft Office preferred.
- Must have strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong ability to work independently or with little direction.
- Proven ability to think critically and effectively communicate with the development teams and multiple business units.
- Good organizational and prioritization skills; able to multi-task, proficient ability to organize and prioritize work and handle multiple projects and manage conflicting priorities.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $50.00 to $65.00 /hour
- business process modeling: 3 years (Required)
- information gathering and documenting business requirements: 5 years (Required)
- Gap Analysis: 3 years (Required)