Merakey is currently seeking a Classroom Aide to join our Autism Specialty School in Carlisle, PA.
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health and education provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country.
We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders and community partner organizations.
We recognize that complex needs require a holistic approach. With our experience, expertise and compassion, we empower everyone within our communities to reach their fullest potential.
With a rich tradition spanning 50 years with nearly 10,000 employees, Merakey provides care to over 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Virginia, Louisiana, Michigan and Tennessee.
WHAT MERAKEY HAS TO OFFER
- The stability that comes with working for a national leader in the human services industry
- Highly competitive compensation plans
- Career advancement opportunities in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible scheduling
- Benefits for all employees including marketplace savings program (discounts on cell phone plans, shopping, travel and more); Wellness programs (including discounted gym memberships, mail order prescription plans); legal and financial services; 24-hour nurse hotline; life/disability coverage; and Employee Assistance Program
- Benefits for qualifying employees including medical, dental & vision coverage; flexible spending account; 403B retirement plan with company contribution
- Generous PTO plans including vacation, sick, and holiday pay for qualifying employees
The Classroom Aide is a school employee who works under the direction of a certified staff member to support and assist in providing instructional programs and services to children with disabilities or eligible young children. The support and assistance includes one-on-one or group review of material taught by certificated staff, classroom management, and implementation of positive behavioral support plans.
Merakey is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Classroom Aide shall meet one of the following qualifications- Completed at leats 2 years postsecondary study, or posseses an associate's degree or higher, or meets a rigorous standard of quality through completion of Credential of Competency for Special Education paraeducators in PA.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled