Receiving Coordinator - MCC000211
McCrometer is a leading global flow instrumentation specialist. We specialize in the design, manufacture and testing of flow metering solutions. Instrument, process, facility and consulting engineers worldwide have confidently chosen McCrometer’s flow meters since 1955. McCrometer’s flow technologies serve in a wide range of applications and markets. Our application engineers, researchers and designers apply their expertise in flow physics and real-world operating dynamics. The results are some of the most accurate, innovative and trusted flow meters on the market.
Summary of Position:
Coordinates the day-to-day activities of the receiving dock. Responsible for the timely and accurate receiving of all items delivered to the production site. Follows established procedures to document all receiving transactions in the ERP and applicable internal systems. Maintains safety and security of work area to prevent loss of incoming material and supplies.
Key Responsibilities / Essential Functions:
Coordinates the activities of the receiving dock, including directing suppliers in the unloading of trucks.
Operates powered industrial truck (forklift) to load and unload material.
Physically unloads trucks using hand devices or fork lifts.
Transacts deliveries in the ERP system in accordance with training and current standards.
Ensures compliance requirements are met in the identification, labeling, tracking, and storage of materials.
Gives direction to the Material Handler on how to properly stock and store materials.
Verifies supplier deliveries against purchase orders and packing slips.
Reports and works with purchasing to resolve issues with deliveries.
Adheres to all regulatory compliance (OSHA, ISO, etc.)
- Complies with all McCrometer’s safety rules and regulations.
Performs lot inspections as required by the Operations and Purchasing teams.
Maintains a clean, neat, and orderly work area.
Other Responsibilities and Functions
- Performs inventory cycle counts as required by Operations and Supply Chain Specialist.
- Works closely with Operations and Procurement to identify process improvement opportunities.
- Participates in DBS including Daily Management and Kaizen events.
- Performs inter-site material transfers.
- May assist supervisor with roles and responsibilities during specified times.
- May perform other duties as required.
Education and Experience:
High School Diploma or GED; or equivalent combination of education and experience [required].
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Must be able to operate a forklift.
- Proficiency with PC, Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel (Basics).
- Experience with MRP, SAP, or ERP systems a plus.
- Completes work with a limited degree of supervision.
- Must possess a strong sense of accountability, responsibility, and work ethics.
- Excellent customer focus (internal and external).
- Strong willingness to learn and apply new skills.
- Ability to convey a positive and professional image to suppliers, vendors, and associates.
- Ability to write clearly and concisely.
- Strong verbal skills to effectively communicate with managers and associates.
- Fluency in English [required], Bi-Lingual (English and Spanish) [preferred]
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
: Contingent Worker
: North America-North America-United States-CA-Hemet