Established in 1947 as a pointe shoe maker, Maison Repetto is an international dancewear and fashion label with an established presence in Europe and Asia. Founder Rose Repetto invented the “cendrillon”, the first ballet flat, at the request of Brigette Bardot for her movie And God Created Woman. Today, Repetto is considered a heritage French brand. Our production is still based in Dordogne, France.
The brand recently expanded to the Americas in 2015. It has a long history of dressing tastemakers like Serge Gainsbourg, Kate Moss, Karlie Kloss, Amy Winehouse, Cage the Elephant, and many more. Repetto has had collaborations with Issey Miyake and pop singer Sia, among others.
The next step? To revolutionize fashion and dance in the Americas; as the brand grows and expands, so will you.
We are seeking a part-time sales associate for Repetto’s flagship store in NYC’s SoHo district.
$15 – $18/hr with commission.
MUST HAVE LUXURY SALES EXPERIENCE.
Resumes that do not have proof of luxury sales experience will automatically be disqualified.
You will be responsible for:
- Achieving and exceeding sales goals
- Establishing genuine relationships with clientele
- Providing exceptional customer service to create a luxury experience as magical as Repetto’s product
- Disseminating brand history and product knowledge to clientele
- A team player with 2+ years of retail experience, preferably in luxury footwear
- A pro-active go-getter
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and team
- Ability to climb stairs and lift up to 30 pounds
- Open schedule availability, including weekends and holidays
Repetto’s American division is expanding at breakneck speed and there is opportunity to grow for the right candidates.
To find out more about our history, please visit:
Job Types: Part-time, Commission
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
Company's Facebook page: