Office Manager Job
We are looking for an Office Manager to organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
- Serve as the point of contact for maintenance, mailing, shopping, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands and the respective delegation of those tasks
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary
- Organize, design and implement office operations and procedures
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Manage office G&A budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Provide general support to visitors and staff
- BA degree required
- 3-5 years as a professional Office Coordinator or Manager
- MS Office Mastery – Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
Apply here today with your most recent resume as a Word document for consideration! PLEASE – NO PDF FILES.