Manage key regional relationships with national accounts across multiple vertical markets such as Building Service Contractors, Healthcare, High Traffic and Retail. Responsible for driving revenue through development of strategic marketing and sales plans in support of organizational strategy and objectives.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Sales and profit dollars
- Add new National Account agreements by selecting, proposing, presenting and completing new agreements.
- Manage the roll out of all new programs.
- Prospect and engage in potential national account opportunities with the region.
- Monitor and report sales progress for assigned customer groups.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems and developing solutions.
- Understand concepts and ability to present a program based on Supply Chain Management.
- Complete monthly and quarterly sales reporting.
- Monitor and communicate changes within the marketplace, customer base and competition.
NATURE AND SCOPE
Reports to the VP, National Accounts.
Has no direct reports
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable
Typically requires overnight travel 50% to 75% of the time.
Additional Environmental Job Requirements:
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Additional Minimum Qualifications:
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diploma and/or GED.
Years of Relevant Work Experience:
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- National Account Sales Experience:
- Proven sales track record; results oriented
- Proficient and comfortable using a solution-based sales methodology
- Able to manage multiple priorities and projects
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations at very high organizational levels and across various departments such as Purchasing, Accounting and Operations