Customer Success & Support I Seattle, Washington
Collaborate with our customers while providing consulting services and technical support to help them leverage their use of our products for maximum impact.
The Adoption Consultant is the key customer relationship owner charged with the rapid, successful launch of new customers from point of contract signage to achieving key metrics that ensure a customer is deriving the full value of DocuSign. An Adoption Consultant's success is primarily measured by a customer's time to value. The Adoption Consultant has a combination of the following skills: business insight to drive change management and strong technical acumen; ability to understand the customers current state, and what is needed to get them to their desired state; project management and attention to detail; ability to deeply troubleshoot and drive adoption across a customer's organization.
This is a pivotal role where you are the face of DocuSign and the gate to customers' initial experience with the product and company. Professional maturity, technical fluency, knowledge of market forces driving customers to go digital, and the ability to enable customer to adopt change while driving to deadlines is critical.
This role is an Individual Contributor and reports to a Senior Manager, Adoption Consulting.
- Discovering, defining, and documenting customer's goals and evaluate and recommend best path to going live and achieving results.
- Project managing a customer's path to "go live" from the moment a contract is signed
- Building the customers playbook so any downstream team can execute support or other functions
- Coordinating and consulting with sponsors, administrators and end users to apply their on-demand education to their business processes.
- Delivering DocuSign orientation so Customer knows how best to engage with resources.
- Solving any impediment to customers' launch and adoption of the product.
- Interface with internal groups for problem resolution and issue escalation
- Some periodic travel is required
- 5 years of experience in a technical, customer facing role with 1-3 years as a senior team member
- 2 years Account management or customer relationship experience
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a relevant field preferred
- Consultative and Analytical experience
- Experience using Salesforce.com, Gainsight, Microsoft Project, PowerPoint and other productivity tools
- Demonstrated experience with project planning and delivery
- Understanding of Software as a Service
- Understanding of desktop operating systems including but not limited to Microsoft Windows and Apple OS
- Ability to identify, submit and troubleshoot enhancements, bugs or workflow blockers while navigating ticketing, and other supporting, systems.
- Knowledge of DocuSign product preferred
- Web Development experience a plus
- Passion for customer success, technology and business optimization
- Goal and results driven, self-motivated with the critical ability to improve processes and program as execute
- Strong presentation and executive communication skills
- Exceptional analytical problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in managing multiple competing priorities simultaneously
- Strong account management and cross-group collaboration, and negotiation skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and conflict management skills
- Quickly develops rapport and credibility
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, and welcoming to challenge
- Ability to lead others
Customer Success & Support @ DocuSign
At DocuSign, we measure our success by our customers' success. We collaborate with our customers to help them leverage their use of our products for maximum impact. Our global Customer Success and Support team provides consulting services and technical support on-site and over the phone support. We ensure that all our customers are satisfied, and are DocuAdvocates. You are the eyes and ears of our company and provide insightful customer feedback to the rest of the organization so we can improve the user experience and make it one that consistently exceeds expectations.
About DocuSign - DocuSign® is changing how business gets done by empowering hundreds of thousands of companies and tens of millions of users in most countries around the world to sign, send and manage documents anytime, anywhere, on any device with confidence. DocuSign replaces printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents with the easiest, fastest, most trusted way to make every approval and decision digital. Organizations of all sizes and industries are accelerating contracts, approvals and workflows with DocuSign's Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform and eSignature solution. DocuSign keeps life and business moving forward.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.