Hardee’s in Holstein
Assistant Restaurant Manager:
The Assistant Manager has the overall responsibility for leading the daily operations of the restaurant in the absence of the Restaurant General Manager ensuring compliance with company policies and standards, as outline in the Company Handbook. In addition, all areas of restaurant operations, including product preparation and delivery, customer relations, restaurant maintenance and repair, inventory management, team management, recruiting and retention of team members, financial accountability, ensuring that the highest quality products and services are delivered to each customer shall be coached, modeled or upheld by the Assistant Restaurant Manager. Other duties as required may be assigned by the Restaurant General Manager.
- Leading the Shift by working side by side with your team.
- Meeting or exceeding established service times
- Create a team environment.
- Minimize and Track Waste
- Staff and deploy team members to meet restaurant needs
- Ensure product preparation for current and follow-on shifts
- Be knowledgeable of restaurant policies regarding personnel and administer prompt, fair and consistent corrective action for any and all violations of company policies, rules and procedures. (Cellphones, uniforms, etc.)
- Leading from the front, on the floor as a member of the team not simply directing from the sidelines.
- Ensure daily checklists and duties are completed (stocking, cleaning, organizing)
- Ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared and served according to the restaurant’s recipes, portioning, cooking and serving standards.
- Able to maintain crew focus on restaurant issues and responsibilities
- Provide second to none customer service and inspire others to do the same
- Monitor compliance with safety and hygiene regulations
- Adjust posted schedules to cover emergent needs
- Assist in and complete weekly product and supply ordering, as needed
- Place trouble calls for technical assistance and equipment malfunctions
- Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with restaurant policies and procedures.
- Decision-making: Evaluate situations and take appropriate action in both emergency and non-emergency situations
- Work well without the need for constant supervision
- Ensure positive guest service in all areas. Respond to complaints, taking any and all appropriate actions to turn dissatisfied guests into return guests.
- Maintain a clean, stocked and organized restaurant
- Continually strive to develop and train your staff .'
'Work Remotely * No
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $47,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Quick service & fast food restaurant
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Weekend availability
Weekly day range:
Work Location: In person