HR&D and Recruitment Manager
Field services supplier for B2B sector is looking for a HR&D and Recruitment specialist to bolster and support day to day operations and expansion.
· Recruitment and screening of personnel for US sales and technical support operations as well as international positions for digital services and marketing team.
· Review and draft of job descriptions, multi-channel posting and tracking of vacancies, screening candidates, organizing and keeping the database of applicants.
· Scheduling first and second round interviews, designing, organizing and following-up on candidate testing, attendance.
· Arranging interview related facilities and platforms as well as coordinating applicable participating team and supervisor schedules.
· USA and International recruiter liaison and research, budgeting and cash-flow planning, placement of critical adverts in commercial platforms to enable US operations.
· Adding applicable information into Zoho Recruit, Zoho CRM, Zoho People, Teamwork Project Management and other platforms and services.
· Administration of company group media and marketing channels, including social media.
· Design and development of multichannel marketing campaigns and business collateral, applicable analytics and reporting.
· Organizing and coordinating staff and external meetings, moderating on-site video- conferences.
· Meeting minute preparation and circulation in agreed timeframe and manner, logging Project Documentation support to executive team: formatting and registering internal and external documents, updating applicable task status, logging comments and content.
· Development of sales and technical vacancies related training, including system applicable training manuals and video instructions.
· Drafting and circulating new recruits' information for HR and payroll purposes, negotiation and preparation of job offers, contracts.
· Conducting reference and background checks.
· Maintaining HR databases for Client portfolio, drafting HR liaison documentation, including disciplinary notes, handbooks.
· Designing training and testing modules for candidates and existing employees, conducting competency tests and collating applicable review and appraisal documentation.
· Logging and auditing all annual leave requests, conducting employee on-boarding.
- Work from home opportunities
- Private medical/dental insurance
- Casual dress
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $50,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- Recruitment: 5 years (Preferred)
- HR: 5 years (Preferred)
- Administration: 5 years (Preferred)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- Russian (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19