SETTING NEW STANDARDS IN TRACEABILITY.
Innovative smart device technology keeps your projects in front of the ever-evolving standards.
SPOT’s commitment to health and safety has never been greater. The protection of our staff and customers is fundamental to the fight against COVID-19 and the preservation of essential services within our energy infrastructure. That is why we have created the SPOT H.O.P.E. Initiative that is now immediately available through our data capturing service. The Health and Operations Procedural Enhancement is designed to be implemented with and augment your business continuity plan.
As we explored the most effective ways to protect staff and customers while still preserving essential productivity to ongoing projects, we developed a health assessment that can be conducted on any site, at any time. Not only has SPOT made this questionnaire available via our mobile application, but we are also providing trained staff to conduct health evaluations on-site to better assist our customers in identifying potential exposures and reduce the risk to healthy staff.
To date, SPOT has implemented our health assessment to protect more than 1,000 field staff in Texas on two major spreads. By incorporating this health questionnaire as well as providing thermometers, enhanced PPE and trained workers to conduct aggressive health evaluations, SPOT is leading the industry in securing both physical health and corporate productivity.
Because SPOT is a leader in data capture, the addition of this health assessment will help to expedite critical testing that will allow for the most accurate representation of the disease’s scope. SPOT is not conducting COVID-19 testing in the field, but by identifying symptomatic persons, we are aiding in the effort to separate and quarantine those who may be contagious.
We are looking for someone highly motivated with a great work ethic that is able to learn and grow with our company.
- Take temperatures with a no-touch design thermometer
- Ask a set of questions as employees enter for work and record their responses using our SPOT app
- Upload information to the tracking system
- Keeping recorded information confidential at all times
- Reliable Transportation
- Able to be away from home for extended periods of time
- Able to work in the elements (rain, heat, snow, etc.)
- Technologically Proficient
- Comfortable with iOS
- Customer Service Skills
- Ability to Solve Problems
Check out our website at: https://www.spotaims.com/
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $16.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Electrical: 2 years (Preferred)
- iOS: 2 years (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction