Find what calls to you at Elmcroft byEclipse Senior Living. Let us enrich your life.
Elmcroft is dedicated to enriching thelives of the individuals who live and work with us by responding to theirunique needs and universal desire for dignity and respect. Our Associates findfulfillment in making the lives of our Residents better as we strive to improvedaily.
The LVN provides nursing support, asdirected by the Community Nurse Manager, to all nursing associates andResidents.
Directly supervises all associates of thenursing department while on shift, with final supervisory authority restingwith the Resident Services Director.
Responsibilities include interviewing, andtraining associates; planning, assigning, and directing work; participating inthe performance appraisal process, rewarding and disciplining associate;addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Administersand/or supervises the self-administration of medications.
- Obtainsand records Residents vital signs (temperature, blood pressure, pulse, andrespiration), weight, food and fluid intake and output, as directed.
- Counselsresidents in identifying and resolving social or other problems.
- Schedulesdoctor’s appointments based on the needs of the resident
- Talkto physician’s offices and doctors as needed to take phone orders or changeorders for a resident.
- Attendsall training and conferences as required to stay abreast of changes in thenursing profession as well as to maintain appropriate CEUs for license.
- Assuresall caregiver duties are performed as assigned and documented appropriately.
- Participatesin the Care Planning process as assigned.
- Assistsin the oversight of appropriate training for all nursing staff to assurerequirements for state regulations are met, as assigned by supervisor.
- Education: A minimum of a one-year certificate from an accredited college or technicalschool; three to six months related experience or training
- LVN/RNlicense required.
Let us enrich your life while you enrichthe lives of our beloved residents!
Job Type: Full-time
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Assisted Living: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off