Delivery Expert (Store 5651)
You got game? You got spring in your step? You want the best job in the world? And schedules that work with you, not against you? That's right, we live to beat the rush and make it possible to make, bake or take pizzas during the hungry hours of the day and night, part or full time. You'll have plenty of time left over for school, hanging with your friends, or whatever. Sound good? Even if you just need a second job for some extra cash, Domino's Pizza is the perfect place for you.
Right now Domino's is looking for qualified drivers to staff stores in your area. We're growing so fast it's hard to keep up, and that means Domino's has lots of ways for you to grow (if that's what you want), perhaps to management, perhaps beyond. Whether it's your hobby, main-gig, or supplemental job, drop us a line. We're bound to have just the thing for you.
We take pride in our team members and our team members take pride in Domino's Pizza! Being the best pizza delivery company in the world requires exceptional team members working together. At Domino's Pizza, our people come first! Our mission is to recognize, appreciate, value, and utilize talents and contributions of all individuals. To create an empathetic environment where all team are valued for their differences, and encouraged to reach their highest potential. If this sounds like a culture you want to be apart of, what are you waiting for? Apply!
Duties & Responsibilities:
As a Delivery Expert you are the mechanism for delivering fast and delectably delicious pizzas to our hungry customers. As such, enthusiastic customer communication, positive personality, punctuality and sense of urgency are essential to success in this role. Additionally, the ability to maintain professional appearance in accordance with Domino’s and Team Fox image standards is required – you are the face of the brand! Additional requirements and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Must possess navigational skills to read a map, locate addresses within designated delivery area and must be able to navigate diverse terrain including multi-story buildings, private homes, and other delivery sites while carrying product.
- Ability to direct activities, perform repetitive tasks, work alone and with others, work under stress, meet strict quality control standards, coordinate with coworkers and customers, analyze and compile data, make sound ethical judgments and decisions in a timely manner.
- Willingness to take inventory, stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, walk-in or reach-in cooler, and complete associated paperwork.
- Receive and process telephone orders expeditiously to ensure customer satisfaction and timely pizza delivery.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and quickly (may use calculator). Must be able to make correct monetary change.
- Comfortability utilizing a computer keyboard, touch screen, and foot-paddle.
Physical Requirements: (including, but not limited to the following):
Daily tasks are performed from a standing position, as such you will be on your feet for majority of your shift. This role includes, but is not limited to, the following activities:
- Walking surfaces include ceramic tile "bricks" with linoleum in some food process areas. Height of work surfaces is between 36" and 4”.
- Bulk product deliveries are made two to three time per week, and require unloading by team members. Product ingredients and supplies may weigh up to 50 pounds and requires lifting and/or stacking.
- You may be required to occasionally crouch, squat, stoop, bend, or utilize stairs while performing job tasks.
- Hand-eye coordination required for the use of shaping pizza dough, maneuvering pizza peel and cutter, and folding of cardboard pizza boxes.
- Must be 18 years of age and have a valid driver's license
- Must have 2 years of driving history
- Must have access to an insured vehicle which can be used for delivery
- Must pass a Criminal Background Check
- Must pass Motor Vehicle Record Check, meeting company-specific standards
Related keywords: delivery driver, driver, hiring immediately
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $12.00 - $15.00 per hour
- Driving: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- Vehicle Insurance (Required)
- Vehicle Registration (Preferred)
- One location
- Multiple locations
- On the road
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place