· Receive and respond to all homeowner calls within 24 hours.
· Receive and respond to all homeowner correspondence within 3 days.
· Obtain bids with specifications by deadline supplied by the Community Manager.
· Type and proof all correspondence, newsletters, etc., as requested.
· Type and log violation letter within 7 days of receipt. Log all homeowner violation responses within 2 days of receipt. Levy fines using charge sheet on all ongoing violations within 7 days.
· Receive and log architectural requests and process within 2 days of receipt.
· Complete an Association Closeout Inventory list for turnovers.
· Reserve space for meetings. Attend meetings as requested by Community Manager.
· Assist Community Manager with all preparation and distribution of regular and annual Board of Director’s meetings.
· Pull account histories, homeowner files, etc. as requested.
· Maintain association files.
· Complete the action list provided by the Community Manager by the deadline.
· Serve as backup for the front desk.
· Additional duties may be assigned.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of this position:
· Organizing and prioritizing
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Maintain confidentiality and exercise good judgment
· Problem-solving skills
· Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
· Minimum 6 months of customer service and/or office experience
· Computer proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook – typing speed 60 wpm
· Docuware or C3 experience
· See and read small print, both on paper and on a computer screen, quickly and accurately.
· Sit for extended periods of time while working at a computer.
· Hear and speak clearly on the telephone and in person.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Tuition reimbursement