Providing co-ordination and organization of the Company’s marketing, social media and website optimization, including: Corporate marketing, partner/channel marketing, product marketing, and product and web management.This role will drive the Company’s efforts to position itself as a visionary leader and potential in its emerging market and to achieve its revenue goals.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for market planning including corporate positioning, market and competitive analysis, customer segment selection and related product positioning.
- Oversee marketing communications including branding, public relations, advertising, white papers, trade shows, seminars and events/collateral materials, website design and content either directly or on an outsourced basis.
- Responsible for all Company attended Tradeshows; planning and booking shows to attend, booth set up, logistics, products displayed, to budget and organizing attending Sales Representatives.
- Oversee and Manage all Social Media channels, content, market target, strategies, metrics, image, themes, pictures, including email marketing campaigns, mailers, quarterly newsletters, promotions, and launch announcements.
- Work closely with National Sales Director to develop and manage channel and partner strategies and programs. Define and direct marketing programs, lead generation via email marketing, for lead tracking and management.
- Oversee product web management, interface with engineering for product development, product pricing and product lifecycle management. Oversee product marketing including product launch management, sales training, presentations, sales tools, competitive analysis and general sales support.
- Work with the Executive Leadership Team to identify and develop strategic alliances, raise venture/public financing, and communicate with Executive Level.
- Track metrics and success criteria for all marketing programs and activities.
- Work with the ELT to identify and develop strategic alliances, raise venture/public financing, and communicate with Executive Level.
- Oversee Media Management in all possible channel, content, market target, strategies, metrics, image, themes, pictures, etc.
- Manage presence in social networking sites, including but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram and seeding content into social applications as needed.
Education and Experience/Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing Required
- 2 – 4 years of relevant experience
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Basic programming and web design skills to enhance SEO for improving the organic search results and rankings in major search engines
- Knowledge in SEO including: keyword/phrase optimization of webpages, keyword research, and conversion rate optimization
- Knowledgeable and experience in working with all aspects of online marketing and PR, including: Facebook and Facebook applications, Twitter and Tweet apps, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Tumbler, blogging and mobile applications.
- Experience with website development including WordPress
- Experience in PPC and Organic search as well as backend analytics
- Must be able to work in fast-paced environment, multi-task & prioritize assignments.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communications skills. Excellent spelling & grammar required
- Ability to work well under deadlines in a changing environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- English First Language (Required)