Full-timeEstimated: $36,000 - $52,000 a year
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Matching
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Analysis Skills
- CRM Software
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelor's Degree
Full Job Description
Nortis is a leading company in the rapidly growing organ-on-chip (OOC) field—the engineering of living human tissues in microfluidic devices (chips). Nortis’ tissue chips are important alternatives to animal testing for assessing the effects of therapeutic drugs and environmental compounds and for modeling disease conditions that aid the discovery of new therapies.
The Nortis team takes pride in working on solutions for improving human health and reducing the need for lab animals. We are a motivated, dedicated, and collegial group of individuals with a pedigree of different backgrounds. Nortis is expanding its operations and is looking to hire scientists, engineers, and administrative staff. The successful candidate will not only provide new competencies and skills to the company but is also expected to become a strong team player.
- Perform the operations to drive business performance, meeting quality and service level goals.
- Communicate with customers and company departments.
- Day-to-day CRM maintenance.
- Maintain customer calendar.
- Report on customer KPIs.
- Contribute to the creation of new processes.
- Perform quality control functions to ensure high-quality output.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to maintain successful operations.
- Self-starter / self-motivated.
- High integrity.
- Positive attitude - Someone who is helpful, humble, and good-spirited.
- Professional demeanor and respectful to people in all situations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- Bachelor's degree or 1+ years of program or operations experience.
- Strong customer service, organizational, process, and workflow skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, and non-verbal communication, and an ability to work autonomously.
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team.
- Strong analytical abilities.
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3+ years of program or operations experience.
- CRM experience.
- Experience driving process improvements.
Nortis offers a competitive compensation package that includes medical and dental coverage and 401(k) with company match.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off