Remote / Online Guitar Teacher
Looking for a work-from-home teaching opportunity? We are seeking passionate educators to tutor guitar online to students from 5 years old to 13 years old, the ability to work from home and earn $15/hr. You can teach from anywhere at any time.
Why Teach with ClassOver?
- Work from home with no commute or minimum hours - you can teach part-time
- Exclusive voluntary workshops to develop and fine-tune your teaching skills both inside and outside of the Classover platform
- Earn $15 plus the opportunity to earn more through referral bonuses, teaching incentives, and other promotions
- An enthusiastic and supportive community of teachers all over the country
- Truly make an impact in the lives of kids
- A Bachelor's degree or higher
- Guitar performance skills, music degree preferred
- Teaching experience (including homeschooling, tutoring, coaching, mentoring, and other experiences) is preferred
- Need a quiet environment to help children correct wrong sounds and wrong fingerings
- This is a US-based position. We cannot do sponsorships.
- Weekend availability preferred. We are also looking for teachers to be able to teach mornings and evenings.
WHO WE ARE
Class Over is an online child learning center focused on children range between 5-13 years old. We firmly believe that technology empowers education, and innovative technology can drive more efficient education. We have our own interactive online teaching platform that easily connects teachers to young learners in real-time with fun. Our mission is to inspire and empower every child for the future you can become the one that can change kids' lives while being able to work from home.
For more information about us please visit www.classover.com
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Do you have weekend availability?
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote