The Boelter Companies, a foodservice facility design and equipment supplier, is seeking a Project Coordinator to support the Project Managers Team with our South East Division in Duluth, GA. Duties include contract administration, purchasing, inventory, and coordination of multiple foodservice equipment projects during various stages of construction.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, detail oriented, work within a team environment, and have strong computer and diplomatic communication skills. The fast paced nature of this business requires the candidate to be adaptable to frequent changes and interruptions while maintaining attention to detail and accuracy.
- Preparation of contracts and administration through the term of the project.
- Managing change orders and invoicing.
- Generating purchase orders and expediting.
- Assistance with job tracking/acknowledgements.
- Equipment delivery coordination.
- Handling customer sales and service calls.
- Associate Degree or equivalent.
- 1-3 years of related experience. Experience in foodservice industry a plus.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and Microsoft Outlook. SAP and Autoquotes experience a plus.