We are RevolutionParts, and we are on a mission to disrupt and innovate the auto parts e-Commerce industry creating the most active dealer network in North America empowering 1 billion in annual GMV.
RevolutionParts launched in 2014 with a simple goal:
use our decades of experience to revolutionize an archaic industry, empowering people to stay mobile by transforming the way parts buyers and sellers connect. Make the process dramatically more efficient.
Head of Sales (SaaS B2B)
We're looking for a dynamic and results-focused Sales leader to help us jump the curve in our next phase of growth. As Head of Sales, you will be responsible for bringing your innovative approach to lead the performance, strategy, and alignment of the organization’s sales teams including Inside Sales and Enterprise Sales. Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, you will play a key role by ensuring our teams are aligned and delivering to the growth goals of the organization.
If you have a bias for action and are excited by the idea of helping us cross the chasm as we expand into new markets and launch new products, this is a rare opportunity to join a fun, fast-moving, transparent, values-driven leadership team and company while enabling customer, teammate and company success.
Who You Are
- A Team Builder. You have a track record of finding, developing and mentoring great Sales talent. You hopefully have a few that will follow you.
- Results Oriented achiever with a demonstrated execution mindset and a record of success holding people accountable.
- BD & Enterprise pipeline management - ability to define, measure, communicate, and drive success in longer cycle pipeline
- Track record of winning complicated enterprise deals with multiple stakeholders (directly or through RFQ/RFP processes)
- Sales Tactics. You know how to compete and win. You work on pitch scripts, positioning, coordinating FUD and anti-FUD. You are always optimizing how we promote our platform with Demand Gen and Marketing.
- Sales Strategy. Be a key stakeholder in defining what markets we should expand to, how to shore up our base, etc.
- Business Savvy with the market know-how to specify, strategize, define and execute growth opportunities.
- Connector with a long history of building strong relationships with customers and stakeholders. You feel energized when you talk to customers and pursue it.
Day in the Life
- Leading, expanding, and mentoring the sales teams by setting the strategy; hiring, training, and developing front line leaders and teams who deliver results.
- Member of the leadership team partnering cross-functionally to define and execute pipeline development strategies.
- Proactively and continually identify opportunities for scale that will increase efficiency and effectiveness of the revenue and retention teams.
- Build each reporting organization through strong mentorship and talent development while identifying key opportunities for growth, investment, and upleveling.
- Create creative & strategic messaging and positioning for large enterprise and business development opportunities that fall outside the usual mold.
- Help define and drive the ideal customer experience in close partnership with senior leadership and cross functional collaboration across departments
- Build a proactive, ROI-focused organization driving new customer growth and high retention rates while influencing cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
- Effectively partner with Finance, Business Operations, and leadership to drive annual planning, monthly forecasting, and strategies for revenue growth
- Be prepared to present to the board of directors and discuss growth drivers, OEM, Group opportunities, and other partnerships.
What You Have
- Proven results as a leader in sales or a similarly relevant role with at least 8+ years of building high performing teams; preferably in high growth startups.
- 5+ years experience building and scaling Inside Sales, Enterprise Sales, Retention, Account Management, Professional Services or similar teams in a SaaS and/or subscription based business sales model.
- Ability to create a healthy organizational culture that leads through the Vision and values of the organization.
- Adept at transitioning seamlessly from a strategic level vision to day-to-day tactical operations, understands what is required at the various stages of growth in a business’ lifecycle.
- Experience working cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, and Customer Operations to understand funnel health, implement process for scale, grow pipeline and meet targets.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics.
- Have walked the path, and have experience working in a SaaS environment and have been part of the growth journey from sub-$10M ARR.
Ideally, you also have (optional)
- Strong understanding of SaaS unit economics and know how to tilt the growth curve
- Strong understanding of demand generation tools and strategy
- Advanced degree, MBA or similar
Before applying for the role, know that we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include video, phone, and on-site interviews, projects, and scenario-based situations. Although we are unable to follow up with each and every candidate, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
- Benefits of course, including health, vision (FREE), dental, 401K, gym
reimbursement and more
- A family feel environment with generous maternity and paternity leave
- Paid Holidays, 11 of them every year
- Flexible PTO - Take it When You Need It
- Recognition and Rewards for a job well done
- Casual Dress where Jeans are welcome
- The opportunity to make a difference in a fast-growth startup environment
with potential for growth
- A fun and focused atmosphere where we think big and own it together
- A great space with food...lots of food
Building a diverse and inclusive workplace is core to who we are. We realize the power of diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. RevolutionParts is dedicated to creating an environment focused on inclusion and education—we invite and welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and abilities.