We are looking for an accomplished marketing manager that can market our world class events to our owner database and the rest of the world utilizing email, social media and other areas as they arise.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESinclude but are not limited to the following:
- Research regular, seasonal and one-of-a-kind venues for All Westgate Destinations.
- Coordinate with Director to select which venues would yield a successful Owner Event.
- Responsible for creating and implementing a marketing strategy to include email and social media.
- Responsible for managing website, social media channels, and emails while supporting overall marketing strategy.
- Analyze website traffic, email data and social media engagement constantly.
- Develop and execute content calendars and campaigns for social media, web, e-marketing; publish approved content on time and accurately.
- Liaison with third party providers, agencies, internal departments, sales and marketing teams.
- Attend parties and events when needed.
- Travel as needed, following company travel guidelines regarding transportation, lodging and expenses.
- Conduct oneself in a professional, courteous manner during all communications and interactions with co-workers, vendors and event attendees.
- Adhere to all CFI procedures and policies.
No supervisory responsibilities at this time.
- Must have a timeshare background
- Must have marketing acumen
- Ability to understand email data
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
- Ability to understand all social media platforms
- Possess strong working knowledge of hospitality industry standards, event management and popular entertainment trends
- Possess strong organization skills, consistently exercise follow-through and be extremely detail oriented
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors degree or professional experience equivalent
- Must have timeshare experience
- Must have experience marketing events
- Ability to read, converse and communicate all aspects of duties using proper English, avoiding use of slang.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from co-workers, vendors and attendees. Ability to use simple arithmetic.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Ability to remain seated at work station, utilizing keyboard and CRT screens.
- Ability to travel to event sites, local and out of town
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Job Type: Full-time
- Social Media Marketing: 3 years
- Timeshare: 1 year
Required work authorization: