The Creative Intern is responsible for providing administrative support. This role is key to the successful functioning of ÇOIS. More information can be found below:
- Preparation for meetings, interviews and lectures: detailed and short pre-meeting or pre-interview briefs with all relevant information, collection of data and research on specific topics.
- Management of PR requests: assist with coordination of sample trafficking in collaboration with PR teams and Production, centralize PR requests (interviews, images, quotes,…).
- Develop a proactive outreach to schedule necessary meetings, initiate follow-up’s, and important reminders.
- Prepare presentations
- Management of the calendar: calendar organization, monitor critical paths and meetings.
- Providing executive level support with emphasis on diary management, coordinating travel and ad-hoc personal support when required
- Work on projects that will include the creation of content across email, print, video, events and digital
- Outstanding writing, analytical and argumentative skills.
- Able to define priorities at any given moment, ensure deadlines are met, questions are answered, and requests are addressed proactively and promptly. Ability to deal with pressure in a creative environment.
- Ability to appropriately address and communicate with various external partners. Must have excellent communication skills as well as high attention to detail, positive can-do attitude, inquisitive and have good initiative.
- Ability to handle confidential, proprietary, and personal information with the utmost professionalism.
- Positive and eager to learn.
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and work very quickly under pressure in fast paced environment.
- Experience working within an administration role.
- Manage and effectively priorities your daily schedule and deliverables
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Internship, Commission
Salary: $0.00 /year
- Other forms
- One location
- Multiple locations
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused