Do you love to capture the story or a moment? Is your camera an extension of your body? Are you interested to know what a branding session in the food, beauty or lifestyle industry looks like?
As a photography intern you will be working closely with Janae & our photographer Anita, to capture brand work for client’s, behind the scene imagery, and brand photography for Auden & Company.
A day in the life of a photography intern consists of prop lists, creating shot lists, creating mood boards for our clients shoots, acting as a second shooter to our photographer Anita and of course editing.
- College Student
- Able to receive college credit
- Able to work 10 hours a week
- Has an understanding of the Auden & Company aesthetic
- Fun & willing to learn
- Ability to work at our Cleveland office
- Creative thinking is a MUST!
Key responsibilities in this position include
- Acting as a second shooter to our photographer
- Capturing BTS of the Company
- Planning & capturing our Summer & Fall content
- Assisting with brand photography clients
- Assisting us with our Sister company, Creatively Stocked, a stock image resource - capture our narratives
Internships with Auden & Company are open to current college students who are looking for a fun learning environment to gain college credit!
Here at Auden & Company, our philosophy is to creatively collaborate to help our clients grow their amazing brands! Some fun perks of an internship with the Auden & Company are
- monthly team meetings (food provided)
- team outings (because Cleveland rocks)
- remote location option (meaning you get to work from home some days & work from the ACO some days)
- to be on the ground floor of a small business
If you happen to love all things photo please apply with your resume, cover letter, & answer the question of "What makes a great photo" Make sure you put Photography Intern in your subject line.
Learn more about our program https://www.audenandcompany.com/our-internship-program
Learn more about Creatively Stocked https://creativelystocked.co/
Job Type: Internship
- Photography: 2 years (Required)
- Photoshop: 1 year (Preferred)
- Lightroom: 1 year (Preferred)
- Editing: 2 years (Preferred)
- No weekends
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift