From the very beginning, we had an idea. We had a vision that we could help our customers run their IT better, smarter, and more efficiently; but also, more focused on the things that really matter. We revolutionized the pre-owned market for networking equipment and created new standards of excellence in the industry: faster ways to ship and expedite, smarter ways to maintain and extend asset lifecycle. Today, we liberate our customers from the compromises they are forced to make. We show them ways of running their IT that they didn’t know were possible. At Curvature, we see IT differently. We see a better way.
Curvature understands the challenges of modern Technology Decision Makers. Whether planning for, or in the midst of migrating legacy products to new platforms, integrating Cloud into a data center strategy, consolidating hardware, or dealing with the proliferation of data and devices – all while attempting to stay on time and within budget – we provide options.
At Curvature we hire and retain the best talent. We want fierce competitors that enjoy and crave the uphill battle. Our mission is to provide customers with choices and innovative IT solutions. We work hard, play hard and take the time to relish in our successes along the way.
Curvature is transforming the IT industry and disrupting the biggest players in the market. If you want to transform your career with a global award winning organization, then we want you.
The Transition Manager serves as a key member within the Service Delivery segment and is responsible for coordinating the delivery of company products and services according to contracted business solution goals and objectives and assisting in planning and delivering end-to-end services.
- Manages the complex relationship between functional areas and departments and assists in the planning and delivering of transitional services.
- Collaborates with functional areas and departments to ensure that business solution objectives are met and interpret and plan projects.
- Provides oversight for all transitional projects to ensure exceptional delivery.
- Minimum 5 years of support services, project, or program experience
- Minimum 5 or more years Customer Service experience in managing client relationships
- Minimum 3 years experience in IT maintenance or a technology services industry
- Minimum 3 years of Project Management Experience
- Minimum 3 years experience in collaborating with cross functional (internal/external) teams
- Minimum 3 years experience with business proposals and Statements of Work
Successful Candidate must pass a Background Check and Drug Screen as a condition of employment.
- Project Management Certification
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with clients and team members
- Must be self-driven with the ability to multi-task, have effective time management and work well independently and collaboratively
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced collaborative environment
- Possess excellent ability to build successful relationships internally and externally.
- Strong teamwork approach and experiences
- Advanced experience with MS Office including PowerPoint and Excel.
- Willingness to travel
Curvature, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/ Female/ Disabled/ Veteran/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a great day!