Sr. Construction Project manager with pharmaceutical/biotech experience. :We are looking for an experienced Sr. Project Manager :to join our team. If you’re the right one for us you will have successfully developed and implemented contractor safety management programs to ensure risk is managed for all general and sub tier contracts. You take great pride in your work, think of client service as more than just a job, and have a few great projects to show off. Working experience in the pharmaceutical industry is a must. If you are interested in joining our consulting team, we encourage you to apply today.
- Produce a Project Execution Plan and RACI, gain team buy in.
- Manage the interest of all stakeholders (customers, suppliers, etc.) in the project
- Ensure that the baseline project documents are produced, maintained, made available, utilizing project workspaces, to all parties concerned and effectively used (managing the project)
- Ensures that the project is correctly planned and managed during execution using the integrated tools for schedule and cost.
- Ensure that the project is delivered fully utilizing standard builds and standardized work
- Monitor and Control the financial status of the project (Billings, cost budgets, milestone payments, rebates, warranty)
- Accurately report the status (resources, technical issues, customer satisfaction) of assigned projects on all key metrics
- Managing the process of scope definition including URB’s, URS’ etc. and change control, including estimating and negotiations of contract / scope variations (Anticipate change orders in a timely manner on important potential risks technical or other)
- Establish risk register and execute detailed plans to ensure that risks are mitigated and opportunities are realized
- Create the conditions to enable teams to work effectively. (A balanced team)
- Apply applicable customer QA and project management procedures / methods
- Work with all organizations to ensure that projects are properly closed out
- Participate in the continuous improvement process with respect to project management procedures, guidelines and tools highlighting any possible areas where improvements can be made and develop lessons learned documentation.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Domestic and international projects, preferred.
- Is knowledgeable around cGMP, FDA and MHRA regulation and technical context of pharmaceutical product manufacturing
- Solid background of chemical, pharmaceutical and biotechnology engineering.
At Turner & Townsend Taurus we know we are only as good as our people – and our people are amazing:. Our consultants simplify the complex management and controls process for our clients to keep their large programs on time and on budget. This takes industry experience, a talent for building relationships, and a passion for delivering the best. The high quality of our people and their work allows our clients to reinvest their saved time and money to improve our world with lifesaving medical R&D, modernization of infrastructure and expansion of clean energy.
To attract and retain our awesome team, we provide our consultants with great salaries, benefits, paid time off, retirement savings with matching company contribution, career development opportunities, and the right balance of support and autonomy to get good work done.
development opportunities, and the right balance of support and autonomy to get good work done.