Analyst, Business Intelligence and CRM
Manager, Business Intelligence Status: Exempt
The position’s primary focus will be to support the revenue-generating objectives of the Nashville Predators. Utilizing the consolidated data sources within the Predators’ data warehouse, this individual will pro-actively champion all reporting surrounding the primary and secondary ticket markets, email success, CRM adoption, while also implementing efficient means for sponsorship-specific data needs and sales support.
- Responsible for making dynamic pricing recommendations by analyzing and managing the day to day reporting and real-time analytics of all aspects of single game sales on the primary and secondary markets.
- Direct the implementation of the CRM processes tied to lead distribution, account maintenance, and best practice enhancements.
- Perform database segmentation, generating email campaign groups and prospect lists for all lead generation and email marketing initiatives.
- Develop, standardize and analyze reporting on corporate partnership measurables including asset values, activation engagement, lead generation and market statistics.
- Lead the management and utilization of Scarborough data, Neilson ratings, and demographic information as it pertains to corporate sponsorship sales and activation.
- Stay abreast of CRM best-practices and new features and make proactive recommendations on the advancement of internal CRM procedures.
- Manage the selection process and management of one business strategy intern.
- Identify process and data improvements within customer relationship management systems to better track and measure opportunities for business growth.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in business, statistics, mathematics or economics with a consistent track record of professional and personal achievement.
- Excellent statistical and analytical skills, attention to detail, and ability to work independently with data to provide relevant analysis.
- Experience in sports or live events is a plus.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint, Word and Outlook with expertise in Excel.
- Ability to communicate effectively and manage projects among various departments.
- Ability to learn new programs and processes at a fast pace.
- Exhibit good judgment and decision-making skills, as well as ability to manage your own time and implement your own schedule.
- Demonstrate the ability to successfully work in a team and with stakeholders across an organization.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills and confidence in leading conversations.
- Thrives in a fast-paced team environment with proven ability to productively lead multiple priorities; strong organizational and time management skills.
- An ambitious self-starter that works best under minimal supervision, highly motivated and driven.
- Quick learners with strong communication skills who can translate data into actionable items for other areas of business.
- A positive, winning approach, incorporating integrity, confidentiality and discretion.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with others.
- As a condition of employment, qualified applicant will be subject to a background check, including criminal history check, driving history and character references.
- Possess a valid driver’s license, a suitable driving history, be insurable by Nashville Predators’ insurance carrier and have reliable transportation.
- 2+ years of sports industry experience.
- Ticket software experience (preferably Archtics).
- Knowledge of Scarborough and Neilson ratings data.
- Data visualization software experience (preferably Tableau).
- Experience with SQL, R, Python or other computer programming language.
- Experience with modeling techniques including regression analysis and cluster modeling.
Essential Physical Functions
- Must be able to work long hours on event days.
- Ability to clearly communicate with clients and coworkers.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to stand in an upright position for continuous period of time.
- Excellent speaking and listening skills, requiring the perception of speech.
- Walking, bending, carrying of light items such as office supplies will be required.
- General Office Equipment (i.e. PC, copier, facsimile machine, etc.).
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Employee will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instruction or assignments.