Etekcity, is a rapidly expanding e-commerce retailer and IoT company specializing in everyday tech and gadgets, home goods, and outdoor equipment. Living up to our motto of “building on better living,” we’ve recently grown into additional markets with specialized brands: Levoit (wellness and style at home), Cosori (advanced and smart kitchenware for healthy living), and Zestkit (kitchen tools and gadgets). All our brands are powered by our in-house app for home automation, VeSync.
As we’ve grown, a number of our products have garnered industry attention. We’ve won CES Innovation Awards and the Red Dot Design award, and we expect to produce more award-winning ideas in the coming years.
Through our core strengths in rapid design, innovation, and product development, plus our exceptional e-commerce and customer support, we’re constantly working to make a healthier lifestyle readily attainable. We boast a diverse workplace and amazing benefits. Come join the team as we build on better living.
This position does not provide relocation or visa support.
- Monitor daily inbound air and ocean shipments, and follow up with the custom broker and forwarders to ensure on-time delivery
- Oversee outbound shipments, prepare documents for shipments, schedule truck pick-up and notify operations team timely
- Communicate with overseas logistics team regarding air freights receiving status, and ocean container shipments status (direct to Amazon DC)
- Assist in resolving issues or problems with shipments
- Notify all team members, project manager and overseas logistics team regarding container delivery on a daily basis
- Achieve all logistic related files, including Receiving Reports, Shipments Receipts, BOL, etc.
- Collect and compile data. Prepare standard and customized reports for projects related to freight cost
- Assist with special shipments, including label creation.
- Provide professional suggestions on shipping route, quote from carriers, etc.
- Responsible for inventory consolidation. Provide balance sheet monthly.
- Take care of warehouse suppliers matters, including inquiry, place order, etc.
- Other assignments as needed.
- MUST be proficient in Excel
- Attention to details and with strong ownership
- Follows direction well and works efficiently
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, being self-motivated and proactive;
- Bachelor degree in a business-related area or equivalent experience in a related Supply Chain field
Job Type: Full-time
- Supply Chain: 1 year (Preferred)