- Conduct business analysis, collect business requirements and translate them into BI Solutions, leveraging best practices
- Analyze trends and problem areas for efficiencies and revenue generation using business and technical tools
- Provide technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Work with relational databases programming (T-SQL and other frameworks).
- Work with reporting packages (SSRS, Business Objects, etc.) and statistical packages for analyzing large datasets.
- Utilize statistical data quality procedures or test driven approach for quality assurance
- Use strong analytical skills to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Communicate with and present, with a high degree of comfort, to senior executives' as needed.
- Visualize and report insights creatively in a variety of formats to various stakeholders.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- Professional (non-academic) work experience in data analyst role
- 2 years of SQL experience with writing complex queries in MSSQL Server, Oracle or similar databases – MS SQL Server preferred.
- Ability to integrate across platforms using common APIs.
- Adept at queries, 2 years of experience writing reports and presenting findings
- Strong analysis skills in interpreting data and developing queries to measure trends & problem analysis
- Healthcare billing or revenue cycle industry experience
- 4 years of experience in working with SQL (preferably SQL Server). SSIS, SSRS, and ETL a plus
- Experience with BI tools, including but not limited to establishing connections to multiple disparate data sources and work with relational databases (e.g. DB2, Oracle, SQL Server)
- Knowledge of statistical data analysis and data mining packages/methods.
- Knowledge of agile software development process and performance metric tools
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
High level of technical knowledge and ability to assess and analyze complex data quickly. Able to work in a fast paced environment with a strong attention to detail. Able to respond to organization needs quickly and efficiently. Ability to manage multiple projects. Well organized and self-driven.
This position may require the employee to drive representing the Center and therefore must have current Texas driver's license and meet insurability criteria. THIS POSITION HAS BEEN DETERMINED TO BE EXEMPT UNDER THE FAIR LABOR STANDARDS ACT.
Full Time - Tyler
Salary - $60,000/year
Please go to www.andrewscenter.com to fill out application!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 /year
- writing reports: 2 years (Required)